Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A LOVE STORY THAT NEVER WAS

(I  found this poem I’ve written back in college days.  It was scrawled at the back of my columnar notebook*, in all fairness,haha! I guess this was written when I realized the person I want to be with had found “someone” else (sigh!).  It was untitled though. ..)

I yearn for the little moments with you I had
Laughing and teasing, such a nonsense act!
Yet it made me sad to realize
That these were now just a blur
A forgotten memory of a young love
I never had the courage to say I love you
‘Coz I’ve kept my feelings all by myself
Waiting for the right time to say out loud
But I guess fate has other plans
It led you into someone else’s
Now, here I am still wondering
How it would feel
To be in your arms, holding me close
Dreaming together, waiting for tomorrow.
IT wasn’t meant to be, I know
For my chances have been gone ages ago.


*a  notebook specially designed for business/accounting students.

2 comments:

  1. da who kaya itei? :)

    another *wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha! make a wild guess...
    You never know, u might guess right.c:

    ReplyDelete